May is my all-time favorite month of the year. Simply because it means that day lasts for so long. I have a few more hours to work in a daylight.
And since my mood depends on the amount of light that reaches me I love that month. And of course it’s getting warmer every single day. I can’t wait to stop wearing heavy jackets! Last two weeks were like a rollercoaster. Weather was changing in every 5 minutes. Literally in every 5 minutes. Before you manage to open your umbrella rain will stop. And then when you put the umbrella into bag… Bum! It will start raining again. Like a never ending story. May is a promise of a stability. Speaking of which I prepared something that is going to help you schedule your month with my May 2017 calendar!
May 2017 calendar. Printable for free.
I prepared 3 version of my planner:
- Grey/ marble one – minimalistic and light. Everything you put here will pop up immediately.
- Greyish green one – color it’s matching to my blog elements. Calm version, ideal for both men and women.
- Serenity/Rose Quartz inspired one – yes, those were pantone best colors for 2016.
Printing & Filling Tips
- Calendar should be printed in A4 size and this is the original version. Typography and layout are looking the best when printed at A4 sheet. If you really want to keep it small try printing on A5 size. Everything looks clear as you can see below. Though I would not recommend going smaller than that.
- Grey/marble version is meant to be printed in greyscale. Other two should be printed in color. But they’ll still look good printed in grayscale. Decision is yours.
- Bottom area I left unspecified so you can decide what suits you best. You can create there your own habit tracker or make simple notes.
- I’ve colored weekend days so they stand up. You have good view how many working days are left in the month.
- Column at the right side and row at the bottom – I’ve put doting lines to help you write straight. But at the same time they are not annoyig.
Here you can download your May 2017 calendar.
And this is my example of how to plan your month using my calendar. As you can see I cannot wait for the weekend 12-14.05. We have guests here in Berlin! And I’m sure it will be even more filled with time.
Do you like this design for May 2017 calendar? If you’ll use one of these please email me at: email@example.com or post photo on Instagram using hashtag #plannerbyalexa
It will be so rewarding to see you actually enjoying my hard work!
Kisses and bis Bald!